Join CJM Wealth Management and a panel of special guest speakers, including Nichelle Langone, Supervisory Investigator at the U.S. Department of Labor, on Wednesday, November 6, at 8 a.m., for a complimentary breakfast and seminar. We will discuss the fiduciary responsibilities of those entrusted with sponsoring or providing services to employee benefit plans.
- How to avoid a Department of Labor Audit
- The metrics the Department of Labor uses to flag employees for auditing
- Your company’s metrics score from CJM Wealth Management
Hear from our panel of industry experts:
- Nichelle Langone, Supervisory Investigator, U.S. Department of Labor
- Bob Hamilton, Director, Employee Benefit Plan Audit Practice at BDO – USA
CE Credits are Available.